Analyst Research Report
Next Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS) Test Report
Versa Networks achieves a highly coveted “Recommended” rating in the NSS Labs Next Generation Intrusion Prevention Systems (NGIPS) group test.
Versa Networks has achieved a highly coveted Recommended rating in the NSS Labs Next Generation Intrusion Prevention Systems (NGIPS) Group Test. NSS Labs, Inc. is a global leader and trusted source for independent, fact-based cybersecurity guidance.
This NSS Labs report focuses on the main differentiators for NGIPS products: security, cost, and performance/functionality.
- Versa’s flagship product, Versa VOS™ (formerly FlexVNF), blocked 100 percent of evasion vectors
- Versa VOS™ (formerly FlexVNF) provided attack coverage of 99.8 percent for static exploits
- Versa VOS™ (formerly FlexVNF) generated zero false positives
- Versa functioned at 6Gbps of throughput in a 1-RU form-factor
- Versa accomplished the lowest TCO of all the NGIPS products that were tested
- Versa is one of only two vendors with a 100 percent evasion detection result
Versa’s secure SD-WAN technology is enabled by the Versa Secure Cloud IP architecture – a cloud-native multi-service, multi-tenant software platform that delivers elastic scale, segmentation, programmability and automation. Versa Secure Cloud IP integrates cloud networking, SD-WAN, wireless and mobile connectivity, transport line conditioning and software-defined security services (NGFW/UTM) in a flexible, versatile software stack that displaces multiple legacy branch-office hardware devices.
The “Recommended” rating validates and reinforces Versa’s software platform that uniquely integrates networking with native security to deliver efficient and cost-effective secure cloud connectivity for the enterprise WAN edge.
Download a copy of the 2019 NSS Labs NGIPS Test Report today and see how Versa delivers a cost effective and natively integrated security protection for the Enterprise WAN Edge.