Secure SD-WAN Architecture with 5G and Edge Compute
On-Demand Webinar (58 min)
with Chitresh Yadav, Global Head of Systems Engineering, and Rohan Ravindranath, Senior Solutions Architect
The industry is now poised to roll out the new wave of fifth generation (5G) mobile-network technology. 5G comes with the promise of a number of advances including peak speeds up to 10 Gbps with ultra-low latency connectivity. This will create a new wave of opportunities around Smart Manufacturing, Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality (AR/VR), IOT, Next-Gen Analytics, connected devices and gaming to name a few.
These opportunities however come with several challenges around security, connectivity to the existing infrastructure and ensuring that SLAs are met, despite the increase in number of connected devices and data sources. Secure SD-WAN with its in-built SASE capabilities is purpose designed to be application aware and transport agnostic, making it the prime candidate to transform the 5G ecosystem.
Join Chitresh Yadav, Global Head of Systems Engineering and Rohan Ravindranath, Senior Solutions Architect for Versa Networks, as they share:
- How Secure SD-WAN can simplify management across an expanding 5G footprint
- Boost security and reliability across on-premises, cloud and the edge
- Provide flexible network topologies with a fully distributed architecture across the cloud and edge, to meet unique level of application requirements
- Leverage application aware routing and intelligent traffic steering to ensure high performance of mission critical applications
- Deliver purpose-built automation for 5G frameworks like network slicing, to meet aggressive SLAs