5G Security and SASE: Securing the Future
On-Demand Webinar (58 min)
With Rohan Ravindranath, Principal Systems Engineer
The fifth-generation (5G) of mobile network technology comes with the promise of laser fast speeds and powerful performance exceeding 10’s of Gbps. While 5G technology comes with exciting new possibilities such as Smart Manufacturing, Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality (AR/VR), IoT, Next-Gen Analytics, connected devices, and gaming, it also creates a growing list of security and vulnerability concerns to the ecosystem.
For businesses to thrive in a new era of unparalleled connectivity, it is of paramount importance to ensure that network and security SLAs are met, despite the increase in the number of connected devices and data sources. Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) is the only framework that is designed from the ground up, to be an enabler to secure and transform the 5G ecosystem.
Join Rohan Ravindranath, Principal Systems Engineer for Versa Networks, as he shares:
- How SASE delivers end-to-end security, visibility, and telemetry to 5G Infrastructure and Services
- How SASE can create a secure IoT Ecosystem with a single pane of glass management and control
- effective methodologies for 5G network slicing to meet a wide variety of business use cases
- How SASE delivers secure, hyperscale MEC platforms with optimal network and security SLAs
- Technical approaches to effectively manage 5G security risks and keep them in check
- How to architect secure private 5G mobile networks
- How MNOs can create value-added security services to their customers using SASE as a driver