How to Overcome Organizational Challenges to Ensure a Successful SASE Deployment
Live Webinar (September 29, 2022, 10am Pacific)
With Beth Cohen, Cloud Technology Strategist, Verizon; and
Tony Garcia, Director of Security Evangelism, Versa Networks
One often overlooked aspect of SASE is how the solution unites the comprehensive IT organization of a business. If Cybersecurity and IT Networking teams have diverse goals, successful adoption and implementation can be inhibited. Recognizing divergences and solving for common benefit will accelerate your digital transformation journey so that your organization can reap the benefits of a simplified network architecture that provides seamless connectivity and security for all users regardless of their location.
Join this informative webinar to learn about how companies have addressed these organizational roadblocks to ensure a smooth SASE deployment that provides better visibility into their corporate networks with contextual security controls for each user.
Beth Cohen, Cloud Technology Strategist from Verizon, and Tony Garcia, Director of Security Evangelism from Versa, will share personal experiences as a CIO and CISO respectively. They will discuss the future of organizational roles and responsibilities that are evolving as companies leverage the recommended combined framework of Network and Security. They will probe the following questions and answer any that you have.
- The technologies core to SASE are Networking and Security, traditionally managed by different groups. What’s driving the need for these previously independent groups to work together?
- In today’s evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, why is the IT networking component so important to the conversation?
- How has the reporting structure evolved and where is it going?
- How are companies aligning IT Networking and Cybersecurity organization goals?
- How does regulatory compliance fit into Network and Security objectives?