How to Build a Contextual Security Program for IoT Devices
Live Webinar (September 15, 2022, 10am Pacific)
With Matthew Iakhov, Solution Engineering Manager
As the dependency on connected IoT devices for corporate networks expands, it is essential to build a program that will classify, monitor, and provide contextual security controls for all IoT devices on the network. Fragmented monitoring and security controls for IoT devices provide easy opportunities for ransomware attacks, and regulations for IoT are increasing.
Join Matthew Iakhov, Solutions Engineering Manager at Versa Networks, as he explains how your company can reduce risk in a connected IoT world by building an IoT security program that provides contextual security controls that allows for discovery, classification, monitoring and policy configuration for all IoT devices on your corporate network.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to set up agentless classification
- How to classify millions of different IoT device types
- How to set up policy configuration for various IoT groups
- How you can monitor all IoT devices on your network
- How to filter, tag, and group any type of IoT device