Automate Vulnerability Management during Secure SD-WAN Software Releases
On-Demand Webinar (44 min)
With Sunil Ravi, Chief Security Architect
How can corporate enterprises ensure that they have no known application vulnerabilities at the time of their Secure SD-WAN software releases? As the demand for new feature requests continues to increase, DevOps teams need automated application security checks and remediation baked into their SDLCs.
Join Sunil Ravi, Chief Security Architect at Versa Networks, as he explains how corporate DevOps teams can build an automated vulnerability management solution that will run automated checks for known vulnerabilities in their apps using industry standard DAST and SAST tools and remediate those, similar to how vulnerabilities are remediated in between Secure SD-WAN software releases with no network service downtime.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to create automated checks for known application security vulnerabilities
- Leverage the best available SAST and DAST tools and methodologies
- Automate remediation of vulnerabilities between Secure SD-WAN software releases
- Receive automated email alerts for new industry wide application vulnerabilities
- Create a digital twin for security testing purposes. Run vulnerability checks on digital twins to prevent network/service disruption.