Versa Networks Selected to Present on SASE and Exhibiting at Important Worldwide Security Events in June
Company Participating in RSA 2022, Infosecurity Europe, ECNO 2022, and Joint Events with Partners Dell, Megaport and Trace3
San Jose, Calif., May 4, 2022
Versa Networks, the recognized secure access service edge (SASE) leader, today announced that it will present on SASE and exhibit during several important security industry events in June.
“With event attendance on the rise, we look forward to reconnecting in person with our partners and customers, while establishing new relationships during these exciting events in June,” said Kelly Ahuja, Versa Networks CEO. “Events have always been an important part of our outreach to demonstrate our leading SASE solution and educate global audiences on the advantages of tightly integrating network and security SASE services.”
Versa will participate in the following important industry events next month:
- Versa and Megaport Partner Event, St. Leonards, Australia. On June 2 Versa will show prospective partners how industry-leading Versa SD-WAN/Versa SASE and Megaport Virtual Edge work together to create agile, flexible and secure networking services that accelerate cloud readiness and performance.
- ECNO 2022, Ontario, Canada. Versa will take part in Ontario’s premier information and communication technology conference focused on education from June 5 – 7.
- RSA Conference 2022, San Francisco. Versa is exhibiting at the event in booth No. 4227, North Expo, from June 6 – 9. The company will demonstrate the latest in SASE functionalities, with experts available to discuss how Versa can transform your digital landscape.
- SaaS Networking & Security Event, Denver. Versa, Infoblox, and Trace3 are joining to provide a unique learning opportunity for Network and Security professionals June 15. The live discussion will feature industry veterans discussing how cloud-managed services such as DNS, DHCP, IPAM, and SD-WAN can provide better security and cloud agility.
- Lunch and Learn with Dell, Dallas. On June 15 Versa and Dell will host a Lunch and Learn to present the benefits of Versa SASE and Dell Networking to help customers build out a next-generation SASE Network that includes ZTNA, DLP, SD-WAN, SWG, and more.
- Lunch and Learn with Megaport, Irvine, Calif. Versa and Megaport will host a Lunch and Learn to share the combined benefits of world-class SASE from Versa and Megaport Fabric MVE on June 15.
- Infosecurity Europe, London. Versa is exhibiting at the event in stand No. B13 from June 21 – 23. The company will demonstrate the latest in SASE functionalities, with experts available to discuss how Versa can transform your digital landscape.
Versa SASE delivers tightly integrated services via the cloud, on-premises, or as a blended combination of both via Versa Operating System (VOS™) with a Single-Pass Parallel Processing architecture and managed through a single pane of glass. Versa began delivering SASE services such as VPN, Secure SD-WAN, Edge Compute Protection, Next-Generation Firewall, Next-Generation Firewall as a Service, Secure Web Gateway (SWG), and Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) more than five years ago. Versa uniquely provides contextual security based on user, role, device, application, location, security posture of the device, and content.
As the leader in SASE, the fastest growing security and networking category, and executing on SASE services for years, Versa is the only solution proven to deliver the industry’s leading and differentiated architecture for high performance and security. Dell’Oro Group listed Versa as the 2021 SASE market share leader with 84-percent market share for the unified category in its 4Q21 Network Security Quarterly Report. Gartner has identified Versa SASE as having the most SASE components out of all 56 vendors Gartner evaluated. Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) also found that Versa SASE has the most SASE supported functions, as published in its industry report.
About Versa Networks
Versa Networks, the leader in SASE, combines extensive security, advanced networking, industry leading SD-WAN, genuine multitenancy, and sophisticated analytics via the cloud, on-premises, or as a blended combination of both to meet SASE requirements for small to extremely large enterprises and Service Providers, and via the simplified Versa Titan cloud service designed for Lean IT. Thousands of customers globally with hundreds of thousands of sites trust Versa with their networks, security, and clouds. Versa Networks is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital, Mayfield, Artis Ventures, Verizon Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Liberty Global Ventures, Princeville Capital, RPS Ventures and Triangle Peak Partners. For more information, visit https://www.versa-networks.com or follow Versa Networks on Twitter @versanetworks.