Versa Networks Selected to Present on SASE and Exhibiting during Important Worldwide Events this Quarter
Company Participating in Security Field Day, Channel Partners Expo, Microsoft Ignite, SecTor, DIS WORLD Digital Days, ITMedia Security Live Week Winter, and SD-WAN & SASE Summit
San Jose, Calif., October 21, 2021
Versa Networks, the recognized secure access service edge (SASE) leader, today announced that it will present on SASE and exhibit during a number of important industry events later this quarter.
Versa will participate in the following important industry events later this quarter:
- Security Field Day, Virtual. Versa will present a 4-hour Versa SASE demo on Oct. 22 from 8 am – noon PDT. Live streaming video will appear on Vimeo, Facebook Live and LinkedIn Live. Video recordings will also be posted to the Tech Field Day YouTube page after the event.
- Channel Partners Conference & Expo, Las Vegas, Nev. Versa is exhibiting at the event in booth No. 657 from Nov. 1 – 4. Michael Wood, Versa CMO, will participate on a SASE Panel Discussion on Nov. 3 from 10:15 am – 10:50 am PDT; and will serve on the SD-WAN Thunderdome panel on Nov. 3 from 2 pm – 2:50 pm PDT.
- Microsoft Ignite, Virtual. Rohan Ravindranath, Principal Systems Engineer, will present on Versa SASE in Azure vWAN on Nov. 8. After the event the video will be available on the Microsoft Azure YouTube account.
- SecTor, Toronto, Canada. Versa is exhibiting at the event in booth No. B816 from Nov. 3 – 4.
- DIS WORLD Digital Days 2021, Virtual. Versa is exhibiting at the event from Nov. 22 – 25. Masaru Suzuki, SE Manager of Japan, will lead a conversation on Titan and Versa SASE with an online demo on Nov. 24 from 4:30 pm – 5:10 pm JST.
- ITMedia Security Live Week 2021 Winter, Virtual. Versa is exhibiting at the event from Nov. 29 – Dec. 6. Masaru Suzuki, SE Manager of Japan, will lead a webinar titled “What Can Be Achieved with SASE? Let’s Start Using SASE with Ease!” on Dec. 1 from 5:20 pm – 5:50 pm JST.
- SD-WAN & SASE Summit, Paris, France. Versa is exhibiting at the event in booth No. 22 from Dec. 14 – 16. At the event Pierre-Henri Bourdiol, Systems Engineer of France, will lead a speaking session titled “Using Machine Learning for Improving SaaS Quality of Experience”. In addition, John Volkering, Systems Engineer Manager of EMEA, will lead a speaking session titled “How SD-WAN and SASE are the Key Drivers for Network Modernization” at the event.
Versa Networks offers Versa SASE as a SaaS, delivering tightly integrated services via the cloud, on-premises, or as a blended combination of both via Versa Operating System (VOS™) with a Single-Pass Parallel Processing architecture and managed through a single pane of glass. Versa began delivering SASE services such as VPN, Secure SD-WAN, Edge Compute Protection, Next-Generation Firewall, Next-Generation Firewall as a Service, Secure Web Gateway (SWG), and Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) more than five years ago. Versa uniquely provides contextual security based on user, role, device, application, location, security posture of the device, and content. As the leader in the fastest growing security and networking category, SASE, and executing on SASE services for years, Versa is the only solution proven to deliver the industry’s leading and differentiated architecture for high performance and security. Gartner has identified Versa SASE as having the most SASE components out of all 56 vendors Gartner evaluated. Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) also found that Versa SASE has the most SASE supported functions, as published in its 2021 industry report.
About Versa Networks
Versa Networks, the leader in SASE, combines extensive security, advanced networking, industry leading SD-WAN, genuine multitenancy, and sophisticated analytics via the cloud, on-premises, or as a blended combination of both to meet SASE requirements for small to extremely large enterprises and Service Providers, and via the simplified Versa Titan cloud service designed for Lean IT. Thousands of customers globally with hundreds of thousands of sites trust Versa with their networks, security, and clouds. Versa Networks is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital, Mayfield, Artis Ventures, Verizon Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Liberty Global Ventures, Princeville Capital, RPS Ventures and Triangle Peak Partners. For more information, visit https://www.versa-networks.com or follow Versa Networks on Twitter @versanetworks.