Versa SASE Self-service Portal
On-Demand Webinar (54 min)
With Dogu Narin, Head of Products, and
Matthew Iakhov, Solutions Engineering Manager
As networking and security architecture continue to move away from hardware toward software-defined models, there will be challenges to centralize management and protocols for critical functions such as SD-WAN and SASE.
Join Dogu Narin, Head of Products, and Matthew Iakhov, Solutions Engineering Manager at Versa Networks, as they demonstrate how administration, provisioning, and deployments can be simplified through Versa’s SASE self-service portal. Dogu and Matthew will show how SD-WAN and SASE can be managed via Versa’s self service portal, Versa Concerto, with minimal training.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How on-prem SD-WAN and cloud-delivered SASE can be managed in a tablet-style experience with a simple UX and best practices-based service templates for fast provisioning and site turn-ups
- How SD-WAN provides seamless connectivity to cloud to accommodate the move of business apps to the cloud
- How SD-WAN and SASE can both be cloud-managed via one management platform using the same policy and configuration language
- How to manage a globally distributed network with thousands of sites with the flexibility to managing these sites both locally and through one global management plane
- How to leverage integrated big data analytics and a search platform