Simplify and Secure Multi-Cloud Connectivity for Branch and Corporate Offices
On-Demand Webinar (59 min)
With Rohan Ravindranath, Principal Solutions Architect
The rapid rise of cloud and SD-WAN has ushered in an era where on-demand services are accessed, and operational simplicity is table stakes. When branch and corporate offices connect to multiple clouds, IT needs cloud-intelligent, dynamic multi-path connectivity and robust security. The traditional hub-and-spoke connectivity model that connects branch users through private VPNs to a data center or corporate HQ firewall no longer works in today’s multi-cloud environments. Enterprises are rapidly moving to direct and secure internet and cloud connectivity for their branch locations from a centralized source.
Join Rohan Ravindranath, Principal Solutions Architect at Versa Networks, as he explains how your company can simplify a broad range of multi-cloud networking and security functions that include routing, SD-WAN, carrier-grade NAT, DOS, IP address management, stateful firewall, NGFW, IPS, IDS, antivirus, and malware in a single-pane-of-glass view.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to integrate these necessary functions into a centralized view that will reduce complexity while providing advanced visibility that can be programmed with automated and contextual policies
- How to make sure that your current WAN infrastructure doesn’t serve as a roadblock for accessing multiple clouds by using up too much bandwidth
- How to help your company make the digital transformation to multi-cloud / hybrid cloud with an integrated security strategy that isn’t siloed across branch locations
- How to simplify micro-segmentation through native hierarchical multi-tenancy across data plane, control plane, management and analytics which will allow your company to micro-segment its WAN and branch to meet compliance and other operational requirements
- How to deliver application intent/intelligent routing to multiple cloud/SaaS services that are mapped to the user-experience