Leverage Remote Browser Isolation (RBI) to Enhance Your Company’s DLP Strategy
Live Webinar (September 1, 2022, 10am Pacific)
With Sunil Ravi, Chief Security Architect
As enterprises adjust to a hybrid workforce, their remote users are exposed to threats on the open internet that put their corporate data at risk in ways that users on the corporate network are not exposed to. Thus, network security teams require a strategy to isolate remote users’ devices that have been exposed to malicious threats from infecting the corporate network.
Join Sunil Ravi, Chief Security Architect at Versa Networks, as he explains how your network security team can mitigate risky web activity from remote users with remote browser isolation (RBI), which will enhance your company’s data loss prevention strategy (DLP). Deploying an effective RBI solution will prevent unmanaged devices from ever accessing sensitive corporate data. Rather, RBI will only provide a visual rendering of this data to keep it protected.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Ensure user sessions are scanned for risk based on URL filtering and categorization
- Render risky websites on a remote browser
- Be certain that sanitized pages (primarily image files) are rendered on the user’s browser
- Render an image of a web page in the user’s browser using a plug-in or an HTML5 renderer
- Extract readable information from a web page’s HTML and reconstruct it in the user’s browser