How Mid-market Enterprises Can Migrate to SASE at Low Cost while Ensuring Uptime
On-Demand Webinar (57 min)
With Robert McBride, Head of the North American Channel
Mid-market enterprises experience similar modern network connectivity and security issues as large enterprises, but their core requirements for digital transformation are distinct from bigger companies.
As mid-market companies adapt to greater cloud usage, the need to access company resources from various locations, and an expanding threat landscape, they require easy-to-use solutions with broad and flexible functionality that ensure uptime with consistent application performance.
Join Robert McBride, Director of Solutions Engineering at Versa Networks, as he details the unique challenges that mid-market IT teams and network architects face as they struggle to adapt to a changing network and security landscape with limited resources and cyber security personnel. Robert will demonstrate an ideal pathway for mid-market companies to make their digital transformation to secure access service edge (SASE) that enables them to manage their network and security protocols in one single pane-of-glass without the need to hire additional staff while maintaining uptime to ensure there is never downtime for their businesses.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how mid-market companies can do the following:
- Maintain uptime and latency guarantees to ensure users enjoy consistent application performance
- Quickly embrace a multi-cloud approach so they can securely distribute data and assets
- Secure remote access to private and public clouds while eliminating legacy VPNs
- Increase their protection from new network and security vulnerabilities, data breaches, malware attacks, and insider threats
- Simplify network architecture at scale without increasing costs or staff