Analyst Research Report
Versa Networks Recognized as a Representative Vendor in 2022 Gartner® Market Guide for Single-Vendor SASE Report
Single-Vendor SASE Offerings Deliver Multiple Converged Network and Security Capabilities – Such as SD-WAN, SWG, CASB, Network Firewalling and ZTNA – Using a Cloud-Centric Architecture
Download a complimentary copy of the Market Guide for Single-Vendor SASE report so you can:
- “Engage the security organization and establish a cross-functional SASE strategy team to speed the time to value and increase the chances of a successful implementation.
- Choose single-vendor SASE offerings that provide single-pass scanning, single unified console and data lake covering all functions to improve user experience and staff efficacy.
- Evaluate a single-vendor SASE offering, along with two explicitly partnered vendors and managed SASE offerings to provide the most flexibility in selection and timing.
- Have the SASE team rank RFI/RFP requirements based on what is mandatory versus preferred or optional to understand the trade-offs when a single-vendor SASE offering is used; the offering may not be best of breed in all areas.
- Run a functional pilot with real-world users and locations, before selecting a single-vendor SASE offering, to ensure functionality and performance meet requirements.”
Gartner, Market Guide for Single-Vendor SASE, Neil MacDonald, John Watts, Jonathan Forest, Andrew Lerner, 28th September 2022.
GARTNER and Magic Quadrant are a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Looks like something went wrong.