CyberRatings.org Research Report
Versa Networks Earns RECOMMENDED Rating for Real-World Test of Zero Trust Network Access
Today’s digital landscape is buzzing with the challenges and complexities of network security. The rise of cyber threats and the need for robust solutions has led to a crowded market where discerning the most effective security products can be a daunting task.
Versa’s Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) solution has earned a highly coveted “RECOMMENDED” rating from CyberRatings.org, a non-profit member organization specializing in transparent, objective cybersecurity risk analysis and product testing.
- Authentication & Identity: Versa ZTNA passed all tests, proving its ability to support and identify connections, and apply identity-aware policies.
- Resource Access: Versa ZTNA demonstrated robust capabilities in providing least-privilege access based on user roles, and restricting unnecessary movement within networks.
- Routing & Policy Enforcement: The testing procedure created a complex, real-world, multi-zone configuration to ensure Versa ZTNA’s consistent and effective enforcement of network policies. Versa successfully navigated this environment to enforce all specified policies.
- TLS/SSL tests: With over 77% of web traffic sent over HTTPS, abilities to detect encryption-concealed attacks and attacks against encryption protocols were tested. Again, Versa’s product proved its robustness.
- Performance: CyberRatings measured performance with varying packet sizes and connections, and Versa delivered extremely high HTTP and HTTPS throughput, peaking at 930 Mbps.
Looks like something went wrong.