Versa Networks, Inc. has multiple openings for Software Test Engineer
Software Test Engineer
- Design, develop and execute test plans for testing software features on Layer 3 protocols such as NAT, IPV4 and IPV6.
- Design, develop and execute test plans for testing features such as NAT and high availability.
- Design, develop and execute test plans for testing Next Generation Firewall features such as IPS/IDP, Anti-Virus and URL Filtering.
- Automate test cases using Perl programing language for testing various software features.
- Design network topologies for performance testing using commercial traffic generator tools from IXIA and SPIRENT.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience as Software Test Engineer, Senior Software Test Engineer, QA Engineer, Software Quality Assurance Engineer, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required.
The required work experience must include 5 years of experience using the following:
- Layer 3 protocols including IPV4, IPV6 and IPSEC;
- Next Generation Firewall features including IDP/IPS, Anti-Virus and URL Filtering;
- Perl Programing Language; and
- Traffic generator tools from IXIA and SPIRENT.
Employer’s name: Versa Networks, Inc.
Job site: 2550 Great America Way, Suite 350, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Salary Range: $164,050.00 per year to $228,672.00 per year
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email resume with Job #2022724 to