Versa Networks, Inc. has multiple openings for Software Test Engineer
Software Test Engineer
- Design, develop and execute test plans for testing software features on Layer 3 protocols such as IPV4, IPV6, OSPF, BGP, L3VPN and Layer 2 features such as VPLS and EVPN.
- Design, develop and execute test plans for conformance testing and Interop testing for L2 and L3 VPNs.
- Automate test cases using Python programming language for testing various software features.
- Design network topologies for testing Layer 2, Layer 3 protocol functionalities using commercial traffic generator tools from IXIA and SPIRENT.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience as Software Test Engineer, Senior Software Test Engineer, Technical Lead, Software Quality Assurance Engineer, Software Engineer, Engineer (Staff Engineer), or a related occupation required.
The required work experience must include 5 years of experience using the following:
- Layer 3 protocols including IPV4, IPV6, BGP and OSPF;
- Layer 2 protocols including VPLS and VPWS;
- Python programming language; and
- Traffic generator tools from IXIA and SPIRENT.
Employer’s name: Versa Networks, Inc.
Job site: 2550 Great America Way, Suite 350, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Salary Range: $164,050.00 per year to $220,000.00 per year
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email resume with Job #2022587 to